Training Provider Accreditation
Accredited Training Providers
Accredited Training Providers create and deliver training courses that comply with the ISTQB® syllabus content. The accreditation process is defined by ISTQB® and performed by UKITB.
Being accredited provides confidence to students that your training materials, syllabus coverage, and training approach have been assessed, as well as the qualification of the trainer.
To become an accredited training provider (or to extend your portfolio if you are accredited for an ISTQB® certification already) contact a BCS or iSQI. Only training providers that are accredited by UKITB can take advantage of the following benefits:
• Usage of the “Accredited Training Provider” logo.
• Usage of the ISTQB® trademarks on websites and materials
• Listing on the ISTQB® website.
• Independent assessment of the qualifications of their trainers.
• Independent assessment of the quality and coverage of their training material.
• Participation in early reviews of the ISTQB® syllabi and in other activities organised by ISTQB®.
Training Course Accreditation
The UKITB provides Training Course Accreditation services to two organisations. Contact either if you require any more information. The two organisations are: